Friday, July 11, 2008

cocktailswithkevin is closing its doors . . . kinda

Well, not exactly.

Basically I've just come to the conclusion that forking out $80 a year to have my own domain name just ain't worth it when I only use the site for blogging, which frankly I could do for the everyday-low-price of free. For that reason, beginning Friday, July 18, 2008 the blog will be coming to you live from www.cocktailswithkevin.blogspot.com

Mark your calendars, wake the kids, and phone the neighbors. The next rendition of the blog promises to be new and exciting and fun for the whole family. Until then, I'm gonna cash out my bar tab for this domain.

I look forward to seeing y'all on the flip side.

2 comments:

lesbian sister sex stories said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Loser